Monday, May 24, 2010

it's begin to winter time & IT stuff, winter fashion.


bismallah...

Last month, I ve been busier all the week :P I didnt sleep very well because it was muggy night, I hate that one but I am fine and well alhamdulillah, sometimes I had a hard times.. I bought wii and LCD tv, I was so happy with it then I had meet up with friends. Rosie loved to hearing toilet flushing everytime!! she watching on it. lol.. I bought wii mat with wii fit plus, I began to lost weight and I got lost 10kg! I had to exercise everyday...

I have new digital camera and external hard drive.(1TB) I had put those pics and photos, video for storage in external hard drive,(dont lose it!) it's easy..
I took photo of Rosie, she liked being model herself. lol... she likes it.

I bought latest winter clothes, dark grey long sleeves with long vest from target.
I have new jeans from jeanswest, it was half price! it was $66 (AUD)but $39.00!! that woman gives me discount!! I took new pair of jeans called embarcer curve.(boot cut) I'm looking for long winter shirt in somewhere, I had to browse for winter hijabs and casual abaya and jilbab. I would buy it, inshallah...

I will write next blog soon ...

No comments: