Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Heroes and Villians expo at penrith 2012

salam akoium ... 

My mates and I went to Heroes and Villians expo at Penrith this year  from culture shock events.
it was great time that expo,  I have seen actors like Bernie Kopell from "Love Boat" and KAOS,  Marc singer and Jane Badler from "V" , Frazier Hines from Doctor Who, I have seen  Manu bennett (he is spunk!!).  wow!!

I got autographed by Frazier Hines and photo too but  I met Marc Singer and my mate took photos and he remembered me then I bought doctor who stuff , T-Shirts also some new release DVDs (Doctor Who) .  it was great day for me but I m so happy.  I got home and have a rest.. last sunday I told my mum about events, she was glad..

I have uploaded my photos at facebook and I saved for storage hard drive,
my mates love it.




No comments: