Thursday, September 3, 2009

it is sunny days :)


it's springtime so early!! subhallah!! sometimes warm and cool weather..
last tuesday I had to meet up my friend at city then I got home and rest. I looked up for Eid abaya at online but it's sooo hard to find right one :p

other day before, I went to lakemba for shopping but I looked for nice jilbab or abaya but it was pricey. :P I will looking for cheaper abaya for eid inshallah...

some abayas are so flashy and blingy! I will going to blind! I need sunglasses! I've searching simple abaya or jilbab as well... it si very hard to find right one.

I had cooked some asian food for iftar as well it was burning food :P I had hardly to eat it .. :( oh my dearie...

do you think that it would be better this time??

3 comments:

Skye said...

salaamz sis,insha'allah u are well i was at lakamba the other day,the scarf shop i wanted to go to was closed =( but i got some lakamba pizza for iftar its sooo yummy there and some arabic sweets.. I love lakamba its like a mini muslim country hehehehe, tc sis wsalaamz

NoR said...

salaam sis,

which part of australia are you ?

Deaf_Aussie_muslimah said...

I living in sydney NSW